So I received another great blessing today. Yesterday I met some ladies in my ward who go walking and they invited me to join them...which was fun. So today I go out and there is only one other lady and we started walking together. We just were getting more aquainted and I mentioned I got a job at the restaurant in Lehi, I just added that it would be great if I could work from home because once my school starts I don' t think my heart could handle full time school and part time work and trying to raise Linnea, I just don't feel good about NEVER seeing my family, as most people probably wouldn't feel so hot, so anyways she just mentioned that she had heard that this dental office that is kitty corner to our condo's was looking for someone to call insurance companies for the patients and see what their coverage was and stuff like that and it was an at home job!!! So I decided to give them a call. The lady who answered was really nice and she got excited when I said I was interested in doing the job I told her we just moved up here and I had a baby so I was looking for a stay at home job, she stopped and was like "what did you say your name was?" So I told her and she said that it sounded really familiar so she asked me if I was related to the Whites...(they are my cousins in Bear River) so I told her I was and she was like That's where I've heard your name...I'm your cousin Krista's sister-in-law,what a small world!!!! She got all excited and told me to bring my resume in so I did and they gave me the job!!!! I have a stay at home job so hopefully Derek won't have to get two jobs and I can be with Linnea and Derek so much more. I'm going to keep the Serving job for the summer I think, but once school starts I think that we'll be good with me just working for this dental office!!!! I am soooooo grateful right now. The Lord has answered every single one of our prayers in such amazing ways it has been such a testimony booster since we've moved up here it's wonderful!!!! I hope everyone is having a great day....
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
tEm that is so great!!! Congrats! I'm so proud and happy for you- you are getting all these blessing because you're doing everything right- you two rock! What a great experience! Was it Natalie or Tricia who works at the dental office?
Hurray for you!!! That is awesome! You are blessed keep doing what you are doing!!
It was tricia...They are all super nice...she just couldn't stop saying how awesome your family was and how much she loved grandma Spjut :) of course everyone does though
Emily, that is so great! Tricia called me and told me she loves you and thinks you are super nice girl and that you were an answer to their prayers. It really is a small world. Love ya--Krista
Em that is awesome! Congratulations!
Post a Comment