I can't believe how big she has really gotten!! It is crazy!! I love her cute ponytail and that look is hilarious! That is the look she is going to give when she is 15 and you tell her she can't date yet ;) hehe hope you are doing well. Let me know when you close on the house!
My best friend of all time and I were sealed for time and all eternity on February 8, 2008 in the Salt Lake temple. We have three beautiful little kids, Linnea, Andrew, and Jarom. Derek is currently working towards a degree in mechanical engineering technology and I am taking a break from work in Occupational Therapy to spend some time as a mommy. We have been so blessed during this busy time, we always have our needs met and are able to always find time to be together!!! This is our life...
1 comments:
I can't believe how big she has really gotten!! It is crazy!! I love her cute ponytail and that look is hilarious! That is the look she is going to give when she is 15 and you tell her she can't date yet ;) hehe hope you are doing well. Let me know when you close on the house!
Post a Comment