Oh my goodness friend! I didn't know that you had a blog! AHHHHH! I'm so freakin' excited. Your baby is a doll! You have to text me your email asap so that I can add you onto mine. (It's private). Or email me: kimberlee.gus@gmail.com
My best friend of all time and I were sealed for time and all eternity on February 8, 2008 in the Salt Lake temple. We have three beautiful little kids, Linnea, Andrew, and Jarom. Derek is currently working towards a degree in mechanical engineering technology and I am taking a break from work in Occupational Therapy to spend some time as a mommy. We have been so blessed during this busy time, we always have our needs met and are able to always find time to be together!!! This is our life...
3 comments:
Ahhh so cute! I bet your mom is loving being a grandma!! Your grandma spjut is so cute! I love her! haha!
Oh my goodness friend! I didn't know that you had a blog! AHHHHH! I'm so freakin' excited. Your baby is a doll! You have to text me your email asap so that I can add you onto mine. (It's private). Or email me: kimberlee.gus@gmail.com
I love it!!!
Post a Comment