Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just stuff...

Well things are great down in St. George...it's been up to like 55 degrees the last few days...it's been great weather. Linnea has been sleeping for big chunks through the night, last night she almost made it to five hours straight I just love it. She does like to stay awake in the day though and not let me do my jobs, so I'm afraid to say my housework is struggling, but she's so much more fun than cleaning the bathroom:). I've decided to eat whatever I want because it didn't seem to help me not eating anything, so that has made me a much more pleasant person to be around :) Derek and I have both started school...he really feels like this semester will be pretty difficult and he has to make some sacrifices from family time because he goes to school two nights a week, then he is studying the other two nights away from home with a classmate, and he is still debating if it is worth it to continue being a plasma donor cause that would take away another night, he says he struggles being away so often because he feels like he misses out...and trust me his girls miss him. I'm only taking one online class...this is the last class I need before applying for the program. It's going to be tough. It's anatomy and physiology combined and I have a harder time when it's online than when a teacher is right in front of me, but we'll make it I need a B to apply so I'm trying. Nothing else is really going on...I've started to really look for apartments up north so we can find a good place to move to in a few months. Linnea and I had to go out to WIC (we are on the program...a great blessing) and I hate to take her in there because there are usually a bunch of kids, and RSV is still out there, but they told me to come early in the morning so I could hopefully avoid a crowd, there were still a bunch of people...I'm proud to say that Linnea was the only baby who didn't cry the whole time...also she has grown two inches since birth and she is one ounce away from 9 lbs...so she is growing which is what we want :) she has an above average head size...so pretty much my daughter has a large brain hahaha. Anyways things are just wonderful, busy, but really good right now. I hope everyone is having a great January also!!!

2 comments:

Kara Welker said...

I love your updates!! I'm glad everything is going well! And i'm so excited for you to move up here! Let me know if you need any help looking for apartments or want me to go and check anything out for you! It's no problem at all! I know how hard it can be looking for apartments online...so definately let me know if I can help at all! Love ya em!

Kara Welker said...

Haha so I just barely read your comment about "someone who just got home" haha! Well...there are mucho stories behind everything to be honest...haha! More than I could post on here :) hehe