So I wanted to share Dereks and mine amazing idea for naming our kids. I don't know if any of you know the story behind why we named Linnea...Linnea-well she's named after my great-grandma who has this awesome story. She was from Sweden, but came over to the US all by herself when she was only 17 because of the persecution they were getting for being members of the church...her family and her saved all there money and only paid tithing so they could get their family over to Utah little by little (they had 13 kids) anyways so thats why we really felt that the name Linnea would be really special. So she was from Sweden as I mentioned, so Derek and I were saying that how cool would it be to name each kid a family name from each country in our background. So we have Sweden covered we still need Scotland, England, Denmark and Ireland. So we would name them family names, so it would cause us to do family history right...now this is the really fun part...after Derek and I make our millions someday we will take each individual kid to that country that there name came from and do this trip and show them stories of that family member...you know how fun would that be!!!! We were laughing and having fun with the idea...I'm sure we are already millionaires...Derek got three emails that said he won the Canadian lottery...all he has to do it give them his credit card and social security number and we're set for life hahaha...anyways that is our brilliant idea, even if we never can make the trips the family history part will be fun to do!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is a really good idea! very cute!!
Post a Comment