Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Life of the Childs Brigade

Here are just some random pictures of our morning...I have been feeling rather guilty of not being a camera freak like I was when Linnea was born so I decided to take some pictures.





I thought this was cute...Linnea made her bed with just a tiny bit of help from mom, this is the final result...pretty good for a two year old.







This is my artist in the making...she loves, loves, loves to paint...as you can see she has a wooden project to paint, but prefers to just paint the newspaper







This is Drew doing tummy time...uh well this is him after trying to do tummy time :) he worked too hard I guess

I love my little kiddos!!

2 comments:

The Baltazars said...

cute, cute emily!!

big MAK said...

SUCH cute kids!! Hope you guys are doing well and you are enjoying being home!