Well I took Linnea to the Zoo for the first time a little while ago....it snowed and was cold so some of the animals weren't out which was a bummer, but it was still fun. I think I may be investing in one of those kid leashes for real!!! Linnea has a HUGE attitude lately, very independent. She hates when I strap her in she arches her back and freaks out, unless it's the running stroller, anyways so she didn't want to get into the stroller. We went while Derek was at work so I'm controlling two camera's pushing the stroller and trying to keep miss independent in my line of sight...so for me it was a bit stressful but still fun. She got really tired by the end so she just kept walking passed most of the animals which surprised me since she adores animals. We will for sure go in the summer when it's warmer and after nap time and with a leash and I think it'll be a blast for us all.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
fun, i love the zoo, even in the winter. we'll have to go together this summer.
Post a Comment