Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

St. George Trip

This last weekend we made a trip down to St. George to watch Dane and Landon play in the varsity football game against Hurricane, so we also made a stop and stayed with Derek's parents. Linnea had a great trip she went to a park and got to experience those wild things we call slides and she also went on her first horseback ride...I mean she rode a horse for over an hour and she loved it...it was so much fun. So here are some cute pictures


Getting Ready to go sliding!!!
Linnea isn't too sure about those slides...

My future softball player...the fun thing is is she was so into those fields and thats where my old team from high school used to play in the St. George tournament

Linnea and Dad getting ready for the "big" horse ride. I never caught her smiles and laughs on the still camera I wish I could figure out how to post video from our camera cause she was just laughing so much on the horses

Linnea telling the boys to leave her alone and let her do it

She liked the manes of the horses...she's getting introduced for the first time

St. George just became alot more fun with a little girl who is so into anything that is new...she is just like me that she takes such an interest in any type of animal. We're going to have so much fun together!!!

0 comments: