Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11 Months...

Dad won't let me use the drill mom!!!!

Nea working with dad


Our escape artist...she tries to run and hide now!!
Well we are officially in the last month of Linnea's first year...unbelievable she is soooo adorable and such a little genius!!! I can't believe how fast it really has gone. I remember when she was first born I kept thinking that I couldn't wait for her first birthday to come so she could be a toddler and I just thought it would be so much more "fun" now it's like if the years keep going as fast as this one did she'll be all grown up before I know it sad :( Some fun stuff about our Nea,

-She loves to dance...all the time it is so much fun
-she loves to mimick EVERYTHING...
-She loves to sing as she dances
-She loves reading stories
-She loves puppies...and loves to make her barking noise
-She loves to do her picture routine in the morning...I have to pick her up she points at her Jesus picture then she points at herself then she points at our family picture...then we can move on
-She loves to be chased and tickled
-She loves to try and walk, she gets very nervous on her own but she can stand unassisted for a long time...she falls only when she realizes that she is doing it without holding on to anything
-She loves to sleep with her bunny at night and play with her puppy in the day
-She loves to play her piano
-She loves to scream at the top of her lungs when we "displease her" (our princess)
-She loves to cuddle
-She loves to take naps in mom and dad's bed
-she trades off days on who she likes better...mom or dad
-She loves to discover new things and figure out how things work.
We absolutley love this little girl she is so smart and so funny...her personality is developing so well. I am so proud of her and am so excited to be the one to help shape her and direct her...it is going to be such an amazing experience...these last 11 months have been such a joy...I wouldn't ever have it any other way...We love you Nea...

1 comments:

jennifer said...

love this post. You are such a great mommy. She is getting so big and so smart. What a cutie.