
Well we had a great Halloween. We were the Flintstones it was so cute. Linnea was the inspiration since she has her adorable red hair. We woke up and I made orange and somewhat black pancakes. I usually make pumpkin pancakes with this homemade apple cider syrup, but this last week I have really had a hard time remembering ANYTHING so I forgot my ingredients. Anyways then we went to a classmates house for a Halloween party... it was way fun they had all these real animal parts that we had to guess what part it was and which animal it came from. Derek was able to take a tongue for a souvenier :) then we went over to Crystal and Charles' house because they were Betty and Barney and little Asher was bam-bam so we had to get pictures. We finished the night by watching a weird version of sleepy hollow. It was a fun night. I love halloween, all the costumes and junk food. Such a blast. I hope everyone else had a great time.

3 comments:
How stinkin cute!! Did you make the costumes? They are great! Hope Derek likes his tongue that sounds yucky! :) It was good to talk with you last night hope school continues to go good for you!
That is so so cute. You guys did a great job with your costumes. Lineea looks so adoreable as Pebbles.
how cute! your pics are so fun! hey i added your cute blog to mine, i hope thats ok! its fun to see all of your fun stuff! --JoDee
Post a Comment