Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mommies!!!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day. We were able to all gather and we were able to skype with Daney Boy. It was a great day!!! Derek spoiled me with my annual love letter and a whole set of de-stressing scents, lotion, pillow spray, and body scrub. I slept with the pillow spray last night and really did feel rejuvenated :). I wanted to let all those who are missing mom's or wishing to be moms, I'm praying for you and I look up to you!!!! I wanted to let my wonderful mommy know how much I love her and appreciate all she does for us as well as my sister!!! She's such a great mommy and does such a wonderful job with my nephew Sammy Sam!!! Love you

I'm also so grateful to my little nuggets, no matter how busy, and tired they make me!!!! They are my life and they bring me so much joy. I can't imagine my life without them. I love them so much. I wanted to thank my hubs for being such a great daddy and helping raise our little ones!!! Happy mother's day everyone





1 comments:

big MAK said...

Happy Mothers Day!...one day late :) You do have very cute kids!!