Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Well due to all the snow I figured it was time to put all of Linnea's snow clothes to good use. We have tons of snow piles since they have been plowing the parking lot like three times a day :) She really liked the snow, a little bit better than last time we played in it. She kept falling down since she was so bundled and the snow was so hard and she would just crack up every time. We made a little snow slide on one of the snow drifts. We didn't last too long since it was so cold, but we came in, had some hot chocolate enjoyed the morning!!! Some of my favorite memories are playing in the snow and sleding then always finishing with hot chocolate....I love having a kid now that I get to play with and see how much they love doing those things too!

She loves having a scarf on....I don't know why
Loving life!!!!





0 comments: