Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sweet Reminders


I just wanted to write a quick post about my sweet little girl and how she reminds me of how I always need to be watching what I am doing. As adults I don't think we realize how much young children truly watch our every move and learn by example good or bad. So, Sunday you all know was fast and testimony meeting. I actually felt the urge to bear my testimony...something I unfortunatly rarely do. Anyways as I got up there I look down and see Linnea standing on Derek's lap beaming and pointing and yelling "mama" how can you not smile....after I went to sit back down, Linnea climbed off Derek's lap and went right out into the aisle and headed up to the pulpit...it was her turn to bear her testimony! I know she doesn't grasp the importance of the concept quite yet, but it was such a great reminder that she is going to watch what we do as she grows up. I am so grateful she shows an enthusiasm for the gospel already. She loves watching her "jeezy" movie (jesus) and loves to fold her arms and say prayers, she loves her book of mormon story book...I hope that we can always keep that thought in our minds that she may be young, but she is watching and each day is so important in beginning to teach her the right principles! We sure love her and her sweet innocence she brings to our home!

ps the picture was taken by my friend Kara...so cute I think

1 comments:

katieb said...

She is the cutest thing ever! PS I have a question- how did you get your family picture behind the title of your blog? :)