Ok so next week we get to find out what we are having...Derek and I have been surprised at how few names we actually have thought of for this little nugget....so I would like some ideas these are some names we have thought of so far
Girl- Ava, Kaelyn, Makenna or just kenna
Boy-Carter, Hayden, Aiden, Jax, Daxton, Bryton
Most of these are my names that I like, but very few actually feel like "the one" so pass along any cute baby names for this little one so it'll be easier when we find out what it is actually going to be :)
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Ideas
Posted by Emily at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wanne know something funny? Aiden, Jaxon, and Hayden are all on our someday list :) I love them! Kenna is really cute too!
I Love Ava and Mckenna and for a boy I love Carter (sentimental value and meaning there!) Good luck! I'm in the same boat but a much closer d day!
I think for sure if it's a boy, it should be Carter...that name is cute and it actually has some history involved, here.
My niece is named Makynna (your way of spelling is cuter) we call her Kynna a lot. I have loved that name for years...so it gets my vote. If I could vote against one, I would vote against Ava. Everyone I know with that name is whiney and stuck up. Just sayin. But really, what have you got against the name Dane for a boy and Elle for a girl?
i have always LOVED the name Jax! great minds think alike i guess. :] good luck we had the hardest time settling on Brody's name! congrats! xoxo
Thanks guys...well Danelle I have nothing against the name Dane it's my brother's name hahah so we don't want too many Danes in the fam...thanks for the votes!!
Post a Comment