Hey everyone so I just wanted to let you know that I entered Linnea into a baby contest. I'm usually not all about this, but the grand prize got me...if you win you get a new nursury set and diapers paid for for a year! Anyways I would love you all to vote for her and spread the word. What you do is go into www.971zht.com and type in the keyword "baby" in the search box. It'll take you to the vote page and just click vote now and follow the instructions. Linnea's number is 767. I think you can vote once per email. So spread the word. The first section is just to get the top 10. So I would love diapers for a year so any help would be AWESOME!!! Thanks guys!!!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I will vote!
Post a Comment