I just wanted to wish the wonderful father's out the a great day. I personally have such a wonderful Dad that I couldn't ask for anyone better. He has always been a kid at heart I think. He loves Disney movies and Disneyland more than any other kid out there :). My dad has always worked so hard to provide for his family, for most of my life he had two jobs, but still made time for church callings as well as all of our extra curricular activities including sitting through never ending drill team competitions which I know he has no interest in dancing :) but he did it just so I would be able to look up and see both he and my mom cheering me on! He is a wonderful grandpa to my kids and little Sammy. Linnea absolutely adores her papa!!!I also have the greatest husband who is an amazing daddy! He is so calm and understanding and is so fun to watch with our little girl...who most definietly adores her daddy, and now to see him make faces and play with little Drew I can almost see the two of them in a few years mowing the lawn or playing catch together. It is such a different kind of love you feel for your spouse when you see them interact and have so much love towards their kids! I love you Derek and think our children and future children are the luckiest kids alive to have a daddy like you


0 comments:
Post a Comment